top of page

Resource Center

At Start Today Hennepin, we go above and beyond to make sure your life is made easier by providing you a wide range of resources that are accessible to you at any given time during the day. Take a look at the resources below, read more about what we offer, and see what makes us different than the rest.


Shelter Resources

Salvation Army

1010 Currie Ave
Minneapolis, MN
(612) 767-3100


2211 Clinton Ave South
Minneapolis, MN 55404


Our Savior's

2315 chicago Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404


Simpson Shelter

2740 1st Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408


PSP (Families w/children only)

614 S 3rd St. Minneapolis, MN 55415


The Bridge (Youth only)


**Please call shelter for specific intake processes as each shelter may vary.

Working Together on Project

Hennepin County

For information on Cash Assistance, Child Care Assistance, Emergency Assistance and Health Care Assistance, please click the Hennepin County link below.

Benefit questions call: 612-596-1300

Shelter Team call:  612-348-9410

Doctor and Patient

Mental Health Resources

**If you are having a mental health crisis, and feel unsafe to yourself or others please call

    COPE (24 hours)



For other Mental Health

related issues and Crisis

Hotlines, please click the link below:

Canned Food

Food Support

For a list of food shelves, other community agencies that help with housing assistance, clothing, or transportation assistance please contact United Way ( Dial 211) and an operator can assist you with these resources and more.

Resources: Resources

County Forms

Resources: Text
bottom of page