Start Today is a Housing First, group residential housing(GRH) program that was developed in 2012 to work directly with long term homeless adults. Start Today's target population is single adults, youth and families within Hennepin county. Once an individual has qualified for the program, Start Today will help assist them in finding permanent housing in the community along with providing intensive case management services. Our mission is to help provide a safe environment where people can live and work on individual growth and prosperity while ending the cycle of shelter, jails and treatment programs.
* 24 hour on call case management
* Chemical, mental and physical health support/resources
* Hennepin County economic assistance support
* Applying for Social Security
* Communication and advocacy with landlords and tenant rights
* Offering other available community services and resources